Gadget question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doyouwannabuildasnowman

Assistant Cook
If there’s a kitchen tool that can make coffee cubes or frozen yogurt bites in a very short amount of time (say about 10-20 mins), would you guys want something like that?

Another No!

It seems like it would be easy enough to make both of those items using an ice cube tray or a mini muffin pan. You could even use the miniature paper cases in the muffin tin to make the frozen yogurt bites a little more interesting.

No.

I would never use anything like that. I agree that it would be a waste of space (and money). I can make those things in my freezer. One rarely needs frozen coffee cubes made immediately

I don't even know what you would do with coffee cubes. Never heard of it.

As stated above if you have a freezer and an ice tray this "idea" is unneeded.

Sounds like spam/advertising for item to me.

We had a Snoopy Sno-Cone machine in the 70's. That's all I need. :)

snoopy-sno-cone-w352.jpg

Last edited:
Doctors use the term "pica" to describe craving and chewing substances that have no nutritional value — such as ice, clay, soil or paper. Craving and chewing ice (pagophagia) is often associated with iron deficiency anemia, although the reason is unclear.

I'm not saying you do or don't have this but it might be prudent to get some blood tests from your doctor. Maybe nothing at all.

As stated above if you have a freezer and an ice tray this "idea" is unneeded.

Sounds like spam/advertising for item to me.

It is market research done by a company in the business of doing that. Spam is a perfectly adequate description.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom