GE monogram 36 inch range.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MountainBabe

Assistant Cook
Do any of you have a GE monogram range? I am in the process of doing a kitchen remodel and I will be getting the 36 inch with an indoor grill. I would like to hear what other owners think of theirs. So many of the review sites only have bad reviews because people tend to not say much if they are happy. But boy do they ever if they are unhappy. I haven't found much at all about the Monogram so I hope that's a good thing. I found tons of bad things about the JennAir so I was a little afraid of it even though I loved the look of it.

Thanks, I would love to hear what you all think. :chef:

When I had my last home built, I had an all GE house, and upgraded to the Monogram line. Every single appliance had to be replaced or had a major repair within five years. I was so dissapointed with them. I wish I could be more encouraging. It was a major disappointment for me, as this was to be my dream home. When I contacted GE, they told me they had customers who had decades-old appliances they loved. I replied, "Why do you think I bought from you to begin with? Look at your 30-year old appliances and find out what's wrong with your newest lines!" It was heartbreaking.

Their ranges have many problems. Go with Wolf.....same price and it will outlive you. However, if you really want the monogram, then buy a DCS. DCS makes the GE Monogram line and uses better parts on their own stuff for 2/3 the price.

Back
Top Bottom