George Forman Roaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookies140

Cook
Has anyone tried the new George Forman roaster? I saw an ad in a sale paper for one and was wondering if they are any good. I have a small Nesco now but thought that looked really nice. I have his grill which I use about five times a week and am really tempted to get the roaster. Anyone's input would be very helpful.:D :D

Hi cookies!!!!!

Gee, you're one step ahead of me 'cause I haven't even seen one yet!:(

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you! And a :D back at you!!!! (don't you just love that one?:cool:

George Foreman baker

I saw the one at Kaufmann's in Rochester, NY and it looked really good. Right now I have one of the Nesco roasters which I don't care for particularly so if you could keep your eyes and ears open that would be swell. I love those cheesy grins we can put on here.:D :cool: :cool:

I saw an ad, too but haven't had a chance yet - still working on getting the little grill for one. I just saw Amazon had a sale on it and when I went to buy it, I c oudln't find it..sigh. I love his stuff!

George forman roaster

I've got one, but haven't used it yet. It's a nice little unit. I'm trying cornish game hens in it tonight, I'll let you know how it goes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom