Good Quality Food Processer Recommendations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultimateangling

Assistant Cook
Hi all, i'm looking for recommendations on a good quality food processor.
I want to use it for all kinds of things ranging from blending ingredients for sauces and dips through to making cookie dough. Having different blade types is essential and if it comes with a range of bowls (small ones for dip making, large ones for dough) that would be even better. The main thing is its powerful and versatile enough.

The one i've had a look at and quite like is the Magimix 3200 but its also fairly expensive (around £160 in the UK).

Anyone used this themselves or got any other recommendations?

Thanks

I always heard that cuisinart makes the best ones and they last forever. My mom still has the same one she recieved on her wedding day almost 30 years ago. I got the Pro Custom 11 last year for christmas and love it. Definitely reccommend it.

I always heard that cuisinart makes the best ones and they last forever. My mom still has the same one she recieved on her wedding day almost 30 years ago. I got the Pro Custom 11 last year for christmas and love it. Definitely reccommend it.

Mine is probably that old too. It's a DLC 7 Pro. Had to just recently replace the lid. Ordered it from Cuisinart. Was glad I was able to get one instead of having to buy a new processor. If I did have to buy a new one, it would be another Cuisinart.

Carol

Back
Top Bottom