GT Xpress 101

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andy M. said:
Help us out a little. What is it?
It has a lid and bottom surface that both heat up (along the line of George Foremen grills) but the surface has 2 well areas to pour stuff in to cook/bake.

I just looked at it on another site. It seems to be a limited use item that takes up space on the counter. Do you think you would have that much use for one?

Go to Amazon.com and you can buy the new George Foreman G5 for 99 bucks, free shipping. For 19 bucks more, you can get the omelettes plates that make THREE, not TWO, omelettes, and the plates that are included will cook anything else your little heart desires, including waffles. It will cost you about twice what the GT Xpress will, but it will do a hundred times more.

My Friend has one at work and makes omlettes, wraps, cupcakes, etc. I just don't know if I would use it that often. I usually pull out my Panini gril only about once a month.

Caine said:
Go to Amazon.com and you can buy the new George Foreman G5 for 99 bucks, free shipping. For 19 bucks more, you can get the omelettes plates that make THREE, not TWO, omelettes, and the plates that are included will cook anything else your little heart desires, including waffles. It will cost you about twice what the GT Xpress will, but it will do a hundred times more.

It does look a lot more versatile I could get rid of several other items. I never liked my panini maker anyway it's too messy! As for work, I can always use my friend's ;)

JGDean said:
It does look a lot more versatile I could get rid of several other items. I never liked my panini maker anyway it's too messy! As for work, I can always use my friend's ;)

I LOVE my panini maker - I don't understand how it's messy?

Back
Top Bottom