Hand Held Portable Compact Blender - A Level Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kippax

Assistant Cook
Hey guys, im new to this so be nice :D

Basically, i'm an A level student studying Design Technology, and i've based my product around kitchen appliances. I've decided to move into the area of blenders/fruit juicers/smoothie makers, and have a rough idea of what i want to make...i hand held (not like the cordless blenders, one in almost a ball shape) blender, with blades on the inside and a cap/tube to feed the food through to blend...

Basically, one of the requirements for the coursework is called 'Target Market' or customer research, which is where i need all you lovely people to help me out? :D if anyone would be keen for answering a few questions over email, or even on here to literally be my 'customer' effectively.

Thanks guys, any help would be greatly appreciated :)

blender

I don't know what you are talking about either. Most engineers are required to take a technical writing class for that very reason!! I know I had to.

You know what I would love to see you invent?

I want my blender built into a hot plate. The hot plate has an element, of course, that heats my food or sauce. It also has a blender motor that can go slow or fast. That motor spins a magnet under the pan. My pans are all stainless steel and therefore unaffected by this magnet. Your product has various accessories, like a balanced food processor blade that you drop into the pan. The blade is iron and spins with the magnetic field underneath.

You put the pan on the hot plate, drop in the blade, turn on the heat and turn on the spin at whatever speed you want.

So you can stir your sauce, or blend your sauce as you cook it. No more standing at the stove with a wooden spoon for 15 mins. Everything comes out smooth and not burned.

Sorry guys, it's hard to explain it, i havent got the design finalised or anything yet...
But its basically a compact hand held fruit juicer, so you insert the fruit through a tube..

Thanks for the idea golithii, but we're kind of fixedon what we have to do..

Theres two things that i'd be awfully grateful if you could help me with.

1. Be my 'customer'...i'm producing a shortish, simple questionaire, and if you could fill it in, that'd be brill

2. If you get any ideas that i could expand on for my original idea, please just shout cos any help is useful :)

Sorry if it still doesnt make sense what i'm trying to make, if it doesnt, just say and i'll try and explain it better :) thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom