Help with Coffee Machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

houdini_

Assistant Cook
Hello everybody, I'm a reader in the shadows though today I decided to join to request some help I believe coffee lovers may be up for the task.
I'm looking for a DeLonghi Magnifica for a while as it seems a good automatic espresso machine and found it on promotion. I've used a DeLonghi Nespresso for years and I'm really done with pod coffee, but I'm not really a pro on this kind of automatic machines, any advice is welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, congrats. Looks like a pro grade machine almost.

Be sure to follow the recommended cleaning procedures. Coffee makers have to be descaled periodically usually with vinegar to keep the coffee tasting good and not bitter.

I've had a couple of what are generally referred to as "super automatic" espresso machines over the last 12 years. Both were Gaggia.

What kind of advice were you looking for?

Advice on espresso machine

Different types of espresso machines are available in the market nowadays and before spending money on a machine, it is important to determine your needs. However, daily use demands a higher quality machine otherwise less expensive machines would be enough. I have bought an Electrolux 24-inch built-in stainless steel automatic espresso maker from Best brand appliances, Canada. It has pre-programmed coffee selections, an LCD digital display, automatic self-cleaning before every brew cycle and cappuccino function for the preparation of cappuccino with fresh milk. :chef:

Last edited:
The OP has never been back since his/her first and last post was made in March. Guess they didn't really want any help after all.

Back
Top Bottom