I don't understand the dials on my oven! Please explain it to me.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

loser007

Assistant Cook
hello. I recently bought an elba oven in the hope of baking something. Unfortunately I don't understand the function knob on my oven. Its composed of pictures, and me, being a total newbie in baking can't figure it out. pls see the pictures and explain it to me. One has a picture of an "X" on it, another one has a like a arrow cycle, the other a brush-like picture and the final one, and arrow cycle with the brush like picture in the middle. Plz help me. All my cakes are getting burnt

here are the pictures of it :

h**p://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1608091059jq8.jpg

h**p://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1608091112qj9.jpg

h**p://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1608091101vn6.jpg

h**p://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1608091059jq8.jpg

P.S: itz an emergency plz. I've got ppl comin over 4 dinner, and I'm supposed to bake something!

Hi, I will try to help.
What model do you have? That would help. The pictures are useless as you say.

I looked up the oven, and it has many models. The 9 function oven says the following.
9-Function Electric Oven :
- Light
- Bottom Element + Fan
- Conventional (Top + Bottom Element)
- Conventional+Fan
- Grill + Rotisserie
- Full Grill + Rotisserie
- Grill + Fan + Rotisserie
- Fan Cooking Mode
on this website.
WELCOME TO ELBA

I hope that helps a little or at least gets you closer to your answers. ~Bliss

Did it not come with a an owner's manual? If not, I'd call the company and ask for one.

This was my first thought too. Every appliance comes with a manual. Whenever I buy anything I always read the manual before I use it. The manual on your Elba will show exactly what everything does and how it's done.

Sorry but you didn't post the pictures correctly so we can't click on them.

If you need help now, try this site and tell the experts what you want to know . They always respond. Click on this: http://www.fixya.com/

• WELCOME TO ELBA=
  • Power: 1600W
  • Capacity: 35L
  • Rotisserie & Convection Functions
  • New Interior Lamp Design
  • 60 Minutes Timer with Bell Ring
  • 100-250 Degree Temperature Control
  • 4 Stainless Steel Heating Elements
  • 4 Stages Switch Heating Selector
  • Dimension (cm): 57 (H) x 41.5 (W) x 44.0(D)
  • Gross Weight: 9.91kg
To me, it looks like one would choose between convection and rotisserie, one would be a 60 minute timer, one would be a Celcius temperature control, and one would switch between 4 stages of heat selection.
WELCOME TO ELBA
You can send them your question on this web contact us page. Make sure to give the model number and that you want to know what each of the knobs represents. Good luck, Bliss

Back
Top Bottom