I want to buy my Master Chef wife a 30 inch Viking Gas Range!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when need some pictures of these babies in action, whats going to be the first meal, I vote for a baked pasta, lets you use the burners and oven, see what she can do...

I can't bring myself to cook on that beautiful shiny new stove yet so we're going out to dinner. :rolleyes:;)

:LOL: I know the feeling, as I have both the new range and a brand new grill that has been used just once for burger to try it out. Weather has just been too nasty to do anything else ever since. It may just get some work this weekend though. :chef:

The range has so far managed to survive my sometimes poor attempts at culinary excellence. The top cleans up easy, and the oven has so far made it through without anything boiling over. When I made scalloped potatoes the other day, I was smart enough to put a sheet pan under the baking dish for insurance.

NOOOOOOOOO. That is a brand new refrigerator that replaced the two door one that came with the house.
Well we looked at the GE slate one door refrigerators, and the only one they had was too small. Because of the way our kitchen is set up, we could not use a two door in the size we wanted.
Well, Kayelle went on line and found a wonderful Maytag in Black that worked. It was also less expensive than the GE.
The day it was delivered I was standing on my porch watching, and saw the top was white! I asked if that was ours, and they said it was. I came down and looked at the delivery address and it was for someone else 10 miles away. The did find ours and got it installed.
My first project was to removes the ice maker since we have a separate one that used bottled water. I asked the installer to remove it, and he said it was wired in. I knew this was bushwah, but let it go.
I removed the two screws holding it and pulled out the plug in the back.
The second problem was worse. The top freezer drawer had a divider going at right angles and connected to a fore and aft divider.
I was at a loss as to how to remove it, so I googled it and found the appliance genie! He had a video on how to remove the drawer by taking out two screws and pushing 4 tabs up. I would have never figured it out otherwise.
The last thing we did was set up the door shelves where we wanted them, but found we needed another door shelf. Apparently they are all made by the same company, because the one we took out of the Amana fit perfectly! We saved the others in case we break one.

...so I googled it and found the appliance genie!...
I know there is a car mechanic genie, too. Himself could not for the life of him figure out how to change the headlight bulb on his Milan. Five minutes later, this Queen of Googling was playing a video for him. Another "no way" moment!

Back
Top Bottom