Ice Making Machines.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corey123

Washing Up
Does anyone have one of these?

It works similar to the commercial ice machines that you see in the hotels, bars and restaurants.

Only difference is they are smaller - about the size of a small cube-shaped fridge and you manually add water to it for it to work. They usually make up to 10lbs. of ice in about 30 to 40 minutes, 35lbs a day.

I own one, and it's a joy to have, saving me the time and aggravation of having to make ice cubes in messy trays in the freezer as well as having to buy ice for the cooler. It works great!:chef:

~Corey123.

Last edited:
Corey123 said:
Does anyone have one of these?

It works similar to the commercial ice machines that you see in the hotels, bars and restaurants.

Only difference is they are smaller - about the size of a small cube-shaped fridge and you manually add water to it for it to work. They usually make up to 10lbs. of ice in about 30 to 40 minutes, 35lbs a day.

I own one, and it's a joy to have, sav ing me the time and aggravation of having to make ice cubes in messy trays in the freezer as well as having to buy ice for the cooler. It works great!:chef:

~Corey123.
Wow. This sounds like something I need for my camping trips next summer. After making the ice, I would have to store the ice in my freezer though, right? This isn't a freezer I guess. Do you have any recommendations?

Sorry, I did forget to say that the machines only make and store the ice.

Yes, you'd have to store the ice in the freezer once it's made. That is, of course, if you are not going to use it right away after it's made.

~Corey123.

Back
Top Bottom