I'm on a Roll Tonight. Check this out!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mudbug said:
But then you would have to die, choc!!!!! (see your sig). Don't buy 'em all, please.

:mrgreen: I will try to leave a few for you Mud!

And, is it humanly possible for a non wealthy woman to get all of the best equipment in the world?

I don't know, but I promise to keep trying...and to do that I have to live!!!!

I am not ready to be an angel...:angel: , even if I am angelic.:ermm:

Thanks buckytom for the dirty pork chop info. And choc! WOW, thank you sooooo much for that lesson! I learned a LOT today. I am going to split your two threads and fire them over to Ethnic foods. I think they will get a lot of views there.

Ok, Alix. Cool.

This is supposed to be a handout for my soul food cooking class I want to teach next year at the Boys and Girls club.

choclatechef said:
This is what Star Child will look like [when he is delivered]. :rolleyes:

img_118896_0_36da1fdeac486b28066f20dece5be630.jpg

OH he's a beauty. They will be such proud parents.

Thanks Spice! I can't wait til I can afford it [I mean til the baby is born].

I am glad to find somebody who "gets" my oddball sense of humor!

Michael in FtW said:
Humm .. wouldn't Starchild be a hand mixer for the first couple of years? :wacko:

:LOL: Nope, a stand mixer mated with another stand mixer will have a stand mixer baby!

Let's not mix apples and oranges!:ROFLMAO:

I like Silver Surfer pure silver. At least until he's married. This IS a family board. BTW do twins run in the family?

I do like the copper though, it's a beauty.

No, they are not twins.

I have a white Hobart Commercial 5 qt mixer and a white Hobart Kitchenaid K-5A mixer.

Just looking at the base, they look just like the Hobart n-50 or the Kitchenaid model G mixers.

Ok. We will let Silver Surfer stay pure until his wedding day!

choclatechef said:
:mrgreen: I will try to leave a few for you Mud!

And, is it humanly possible for a non wealthy woman to get all of the best equipment in the world?

I don't know, but I promise to keep trying...and to do that I have to live!!!!

I am not ready to be an angel...:angel: , even if I am angelic.:ermm:

Actually, it's the "non-wealthy" who end up purchasing the best stuff. Why? Because once you start using it, food costs all of a sudden go down. Then you get addicted to all those goodies! Case in point? I make less than a grand per month and I have a 10 quart Berkel (like the Hobart C-100), a 3/4 hp meat grinder, and a 1/4 horse 9" commercial slicer.... :pig:

MrCoffee

Spice1133 said:
I like Silver Surfer pure silver. At least until he's married. This IS a family board. BTW do twins run in the family?

I do like the copper though, it's a beauty.

Ok Spice! What about this on the Silver Surfer? :mrgreen:

img_119359_0_427324852afa8540837bedbc9943ae9b.jpg

That's tough, I'm partial to copper and that's a beauty. Maybe you could take turns using them. Hey wait a minute, I thought Silver Surfer was going to stay pure, who's been corrupting him?

:chicken: Uggg, it was, it was, I wasn't there, I don't know, and I didn't see it! :ermm:

:idea:I know, it was Deadly Sushi!:ohmy:

:innocent:Yeah, that's right, it was Sushi who corrupted Silver Surfer! :whistling

Oh dear and Deadly Sushi seemed so nice. Are you sure? Maybe we could do a line up of the usual suspects and the one Silver Surfer grinds his gears at is the guilty one.

Or we could do a forensic search of all of them and the one with traces of copper is guilty. Or maybe I should stop reading so many detective novels. :wacko:

Spice1133 said:
Oh dear and Deadly Sushi seemed so nice. Are you sure? Maybe we could do a line up of the usual suspects and the one Silver Surfer grinds his gears at is the guilty one.

Or we could do a forensic search of all of them and the one with traces of copper is guilty. Or maybe I should stop reading so many detective novels. :wacko:

I am such a :chicken: . I now must admit......I lied on poor Sushi. :ohmy:
:wub: I am the one who defiled poor Silver Surfer. I can't keep my hands and eyes off him.

I am totally infatuated.:blush:

Back
Top Bottom