ISO a stable slow cooker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

robert1

Assistant Cook
Hello, I am looking for a new slow cooker that has 4 feet. Everyone I have looked at has 3, and they all seem tippy to me. Anyone know where to find one?

Hello, I am looking for a new slow cooker that has 4 feet. Everyone I have looked at has 3, and they all seem tippy to me. Anyone know where to find one?

Hi Robert, welcome to DC.

Look for slow cookers that are oblong rather than round. They'll more likely have four legs.

Lol, you guys are nuts.

Geez, calculating 4 points on an elipse. This'll take me a minute (don't wait).

I've never looked at the bottom of my round rival crock pot to see how many feet it has....until now, it has 3. It must not have bothered me but I can see how it might be a little less stable that way.

Ah yes, it's an issue in my house with a frisky pup bouncing all over.

I'm not sure where you use our slow cooker, but typically slow cookers and frisky pups are on different levels and don't run into each other.

Gotta go with Andy here. I have an active 3 year old dog, yet he has never been close to knocking over an appliance on a kitchen countertop. I'm trying to figure out what kind of dog would make a 3 legged crockpot hazardous unless it was being used on the floor.

What kind of Dog? Boxer/bullmastiff. Only 67 lbs, but she can counter surf no problem. All that aside, I bought a "instant cooker" today instead. Combination pressure cooker/slow cooker. Tried brown rice in it today. perfect. Beans are next.

My pets do not counter-surf. Nope nope nope.

Congratulations on the purchase of your Instant Pot [emoji2] I bought mine two years ago. It's a great tool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom