ISO comments/feedback on KitchenAid mixer attachments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Food Grinder here too.
It came with it for free is the only reason I got it, and now I don't know what I'd have done without!
No problems at all. Except for running out of meat to grind.....

Interesting. I do have to say I got a little nervous hearing about the grinder having issues, I had to look at my model number and make sure that it wasn't mine. LOL!

I have KSM150, it's an Artisan Pro in Black and I've been considering the grinder and the pasta maker, I haven't decided yet. I actually thought about the ice cream maker but not sure about it either.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts on this.

I have the pasta maker/grinder attachment--I haven't used the grinder, but I haven't had any problems with the pasta maker. Yes, it does strain your mixer, according to the directions, but my KA seems to do well with it. Making the pasta takes PRACTICE, and can be a little bit of a pain. I am not sure that I don't prefer my own hand cranked pasta maker...but anyway, it hasn't caused my mixer to implode or anything. I just follow the directions.

I use the food grinder to make ground chicken. First the chicken should partly frozen for easier grinding. I had no problems with it.

Back
Top Bottom