ISO extra/spare parts for a Magic Bullet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phaedra

Sous Chef
I have recently purchased a version of the above, identical in all respects except for the name. I do not live in the US and the company from where I purchased it cannot supply any additional and/or spare parts, and Magic Bullet themselves do not supply anything out of the US.

Does anyone please know of a company who make the identical/or copy of the Magic Bullet who would be prepared to supply some extra goblets, blades, and - most important - the little gasket rings to an address outside the US?

TIA

Phaedra

You would probably be better off just buying an entire new unit.
Check ebay!
As for the gasket, check plumbing and home repair stores...

You would probably be better off just buying an entire new unit.
Check ebay!
As for the gasket, check plumbing and home repair stores...
Rather an expensive way of getting spare parts, especially as I would only get one of each.

eBay is not possible where I live, and I doubt plumbing and home repair stores, even if there were one in the region, would carry such tiny little things, which are basically small, thin, round rubber bands.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I really do need the proper parts.

Phaedra

Well, sounds like you just want spares. I thought you needed replacements. Happy searching, good luck.

Well, sounds like you just want spares. I thought you needed replacements. Happy searching, good luck.
Unfortunately I now do need replacements as well as some spares. On the third use only the O-ring on the flat blade section ended up blended with my morning smoothie.

I contacted the company from where I purchased the item, and got "we only sell things, we can't get spare parts". They also weren't interested in replacing the whole thing as it wasn't faulty. Just my bad luck, apparently.

I doubt I will find anywhere here to purchase some replacements, and Magic Bullet themselves will not ship outside the US. They aren't even prepared to put a couple of tiny O-rings into an envelope and mail them to me.

Guess that's another gadget down the pan.
8.gif

Well, if you can find a vendor who will ship overseas, this link might solve your problems...
If not, I'd be willing to be your ship to address, and I will forward items to you, if you pay the shipping.
If you need reassurance that I'm trustworthy, I can send you a link to my ebay selling ID.

Amazon.com: magic bullet parts

Last edited:
Well, if you can find a vendor who will ship overseas, this link might solve your problems...
If not, I'd be willing to be your ship to address, and I will forward items to you, if you pay the shipping.
If you need reassurance that I'm trustworthy, I can send you a link to my ebay selling ID.

Amazon.com: magic bullet parts

Amazon UK don't sell Magic Bullet parts so that doesn't help me, and Amazon US are a bit fussy because my International Visa card was not issued by a US bank.

I would be extremely grateful if you could help me, and if you can, please PM me and I can give you details of where I live. Of course I will pay for shipping, but the only way I can pay you is by my International Visa card, as I don't "do" PayPal for personal reasons.

1.gif

Phaedra

Still looking, I'm afraid. I've emailed suppliers in the UK, in various European countries, and also in the US.

Zilch. Not one can, or is prepared to, supply me.

As for buying a complete new unit, apart from the cost the company from whom I bought mine said they didn't have any more - they just have "one off" certain items.

I am not a very happy bunny at the moment, that's for sure.

Phaedra
sad-smiley-044.gif

I got a knock off version of the Magic Bullet at JC Penney; I never even use the lip things.

bring your part that needs the O-ring to any hardware store. Any decent HW store will have loads of O-rings.

No HW store anywhere near where I live, unfortunately.

or if you know the size, get one off the interweb: o-rings - Google Product Search
Back to the same problem with not being able to get certain things sent to me.

So frustrating when I regularly buy things Amazon UK and also from a kitchenware company in the UK, and I've also bought various things from the US. I just can't find anyone anywhere who will send me a couple of packs of very small 0-ring gaskets that only cost $1.99/pack.

Phaedra, who is getting more and more fed up by the minute.
5.gif

Back
Top Bottom