"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Appliances

Old 09-25-2008, 10:47 PM   #11
Assistant Cook

I just saw the other posting for the Ronco web site... I'm going to try it.

Thanks

Old 10-25-2008, 03:29 PM   #12
Assistant Cook

Katie,
You started something now. I am also looking for a manual for this dehydrator #187-04. I just got one from our freecycle and can't wait to use it but no manual and I've never used one before. My email is in my profile.Thanks!!

Old 10-25-2008, 04:36 PM   #13
Sous Chef

Ronco dehydrator? Haha...I just gave one to the local thrift. Had extra trays. Lots. You can find Ronco dehydrators in thrift stores, cheap. I replaced it with a Nesco American Harvest dehydrator, from a thrift store, for cheap. Better design, faster and more even drying.
Old 10-25-2008, 05:59 PM   #14
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallybananas View Post
Katie,
You started something now. I am also looking for a manual for this dehydrator #187-04. I just got one from our freecycle and can't wait to use it but no manual and I've never used one before. My email is in my profile.Thanks!!
The Ronco Food Dehydrator Manual is available on the Ronco website - you can view the online version or click on the PDF icon and open the PDF version which you can then print out or save it to your hard drive for future reference.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:28 AM   #15
Assistant Cook

Found it. Thank you!
Old 11-13-2008, 05:00 PM   #16
Assistant Cook

Food Dehydrator Manual PDF

Kattie,
I have seen you have helped a few people with manuals and was wondering if you could send me the Pdf. I bought a Magic Cheff food Dehydrator for under $5 but when I got it home There were no instructions or receipes. Since it has five trays, a fruit roll up sheet and a on and off button I don't suppose it is much different when it comes to reciepes and instructional times. Although mine is Heat Dried so I am not certain and would be sure to monitor times as a suggestion as I am aware yours is a Ronco. I have called everywhere been on the web for hours and this is the closest I have come so far. If you are not able to help and have an idea that may please let me know. Thanks De
Old 11-13-2008, 05:01 PM   #17
Assistant Cook

Sorry folks new to this site and just figured out I can send Kattie a direct email.
Thanks
De
Old 11-13-2008, 05:54 PM   #18
Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by dprinzi View Post
Kattie,
I have seen you have helped a few people with manuals and was wondering if you could send me the Pdf. I bought a Magic Cheff food Dehydrator for under $5 but when I got it home There were no instructions or receipes. Since it has five trays, a fruit roll up sheet and a on and off button I don't suppose it is much different when it comes to reciepes and instructional times. Although mine is Heat Dried so I am not certain and would be sure to monitor times as a suggestion as I am aware yours is a Ronco. I have called everywhere been on the web for hours and this is the closest I have come so far. If you are not able to help and have an idea that may please let me know. Thanks De
Manual: Food Dehydrator Magic Chef Sunbeam Deni 5 Aroma - eBay (item 380063506105 end time Dec-10-08 18:42:41 PST)
Old 11-14-2008, 12:48 AM   #19
Master Chef

Ronco Food Dehydrator Manual

DOWNLOAD IT for FREE !!!

The Ronco Food Dehydrator Manual is available on the Ronco website - you can view the online version or click on the PDF icon and open the PDF version which you can then print out or save it to your hard drive for future reference.

This manual includes instructions for both the 7-TRAY CONVECTION AIR and the 10-15 TRAY DELUXE MOTORIZED-FAN models.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:26 PM   #20
Assistant Cook

Send a message via Yahoo to Undercovermother
Ronco Dehydrator Model 187-04-0

Hi, I heard you might have a manual for this? Could you send it to me when you get the chance?