ISO technical help with a Regal bread machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I have come into possession of a Regal bread machine, model #K6756, and am not able to remove the bread pan from inside the machine.

The side "clips" are fine and are not impeding movement. The kneading paddle is fine and comes in and out as it should. It seems as though something is grabbing/holding it from the bottom.

I don't have an instruction manual and have searched the Internet but have come up empty-handed. None of the instruction booklets for my other machines, I have more than one, show the interior's bottom. But, the bottom of all the bread pans look similar so, if appears, there's no visible way the pan should be restricted.

Help, please, from any of DC's wizards.

Maybe sounds stupid, but maybe pull a little harder? Both models I've used took a good tug to pull the pan out. Other than that I can't offer anything. For the K6755 model it says to "grasp the handle firmly and lift". (there is a pdf online for that model)

Last edited:
Yep. Did that. In fact, Glenn held firmly with both hands on the mechanical part and I pulled, with both hands, on the handle. Nothing. Nearly bent the handle into a "V" shape.

I can grasp the container (pan) and try to make it rock or move, but it's like it's been epoxied into place. No movement at all.

Can You open the case to expose the base where the problem is?

I'm considering that. I spent so much time earlier dorking around with trying to remove the pan that supper interrupted and, now, I'm too tired to tackle it any more. Plus, I know that being tired only causes untoward things to happen and lost ground.

I'll take the Scarlett O'Hara route and go at it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom