ISO user manual for Hawkins Futura Pressure Cooker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trids

Assistant Cook
I have a 7 litre model, but seem to have lost the manual after several relocations. Can't find much more on Google than sales offers & purchase requests.Any ideas?

hi i work with Hawkins. If you could send me your address i could send you a book.

subhadip dutta choudhury
hawkins cookers limited

hawkins pressure cooker manual

subhadip

i have hawkins futura 5 qt pressure cooker that i am also looking for an owner's manual. Could you send me one as well? Or isn't there somewhere online that we could download one?

thanks, eileen

I PM-ed subhadip, but got no response. If you ever manage to find one, Eileen, please let me know.

Meantime, I've found the following site useful for some cooking times..

((( Tsk - seems 'm not allowed to post actual links, so go to missvickie-dot-com ;) )))

Is this the link you wanted: Miss Vickie's Guide to Modern Pressure Cookery

5 more posts and you can post the links! LOL. Anyway, had the time so did some Googling and searching and came up with their website. The problem appears to be two fold: For starters they are seem to be based out of India and secondly they have little web presences. They appear to be a big operation in India for the last 25 years and well known in Asia as well and for all intents and purposes seem to be based out of India (Mumbai??). So, unless you have good international calling rates, stick to emailing them for the info! LOL
Here it is: Hawkins Cookers Limited home
Good luck!

Hi all,
trids, i also PM'd subhodc...I'll let you know if she replies to me. In the meantime i went to the Bay City International, LLC Pressure Cookers & Cookware site, where i originally bought the cooker and they told me for $6.95 (plus shipping?) they will send me one. Here's their info (732) 650 9400 Mon-Fri between 11am and 4pm, though i am a little peeved that since i bought this unit from them, they charge me for what all i need is instructions on how to use this cooker. Thanks for the Vicki website. FYI, maybe this was just on my browser (Safari), but both the link you and Maverick2272 sent me didn't work. This is the website that did work,......(in non url, just eliminate the spaces) miss vickie. blog spot

Maverick2272 thank you too, i did visit the Hawkins site from India and they were the ones who referred me to the baycityintl site.

Well it stinks that you have to buy one, but hey at least you can get one. If you type out the link it is WWWdotMISSVICKIEdotCOM. If I don't type it that way it turns into the link previously posted LOL.
And as far as SubhodC I wouldn't be expecting a response and would not seriously give out any info either.

thanks, Maverick that website worked. Ok, on the info.... but what is the reason why i should not give it out? :huh:

Sometimes people come on these forums claiming to have info you need, all you have to do is give them your personal info... never a good idea to give that out unless you have gotten to know someone and trust them.
They could be spammers, or people trying to commit identity fraud.

Back
Top Bottom