KA Blender Refurbished for $30.00 shipped from amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ncage1974

Senior Cook
Here goes another deal i found. A refurbished KA blender. I would not hesitate to buy refurbished stuff. I have bought it in the past and everything ive recieved has looked brand new. People don't realize a lot of these refurbished products are customer returns. They can not sell them as new so they go out as refurbished. Anyways for $30 how could you loose? I wont' be getting intot his deal because i have a Oster Behive Blender that i love and i don't need a blender but for those of you who do this is a heck of a deal:
Amazon.com: Factory-Reconditioned KitchenAid RRKSB5WH Ultra Power 5-Speed Blender, White: Kitchen & Housewares

Ncage

BUT I have heard that the KA blender is just not a good blender, so it ain't a good deal.
Costco has an Oster (I think) for $30. LOTS and LOTS of bad press about the KA blender--and I am definitelt a KA person. But KA doesn't make it themselves.

Candocook said:
BUT I have heard that the KA blender is just not a good blender, so it ain't a good deal.
Costco has an Oster (I think) for $30. LOTS and LOTS of bad press about the KA blender--and I am definitelt a KA person. But KA doesn't make it themselves.

Some people like them though and if you compare the price to what a new one would cost at almost $100 its still a good deal no mater how you cut it. I have had one and it wasn't bad. I love my oster behive (the one that looks like a nockoff of the waring blenders) the most though. I can tell you cuisinart blenders are junk.

Ncage

I bought this exact thing last year after I killed my blender!!!

I personally think it was new and not refurbished, as it looked/felt/smelled/tasted brand new and was in seemingly original packaging and with warranty.

IMO it's a fantastic blender and for $30 does indeed make it a great deal.

I'll definitely be exploring this avenue again when I kill something else.

Often "refurbished" just means "returned for no real cause and put back in circulation". I have no problem buying reconditioned/refurbished products. We just bought a Cuisinart wine fridge for $100==less than half retail.

It's also supposed to mean that the item or product has been dismantled overhauled, cleaned up and re-assembled, then sold at a cheaper price.

My ex-Cuisinart FP was refurbished.

I have a KA blender that I purchased new about 6 months ago and I've been very happy with it. Easy to operate, easy to clean, and it does all I ask of it with no hesitation. If you can find one for $30 with the features you want and in a color that doesn't offend your eye, why not?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom