KA mixer on Amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, definitely new. They have them on there all the time--various models.

Now that you posted that.. reminds me that
I was thinking of getting the pasta maker for mine... does anybody have one and do they like it?

In all the years that I've had my K'Aid K45SS Stand Mixer, the only accessory that I bought for it, in addition to the two extra bowls, was the can opener, and that got lost or stolen!!

Last edited:
Debbie said:
Now that you posted that.. reminds me that
I was thinking of getting the pasta maker for mine... does anybody have one and do they like it?

YES and YES.

And Gretchen -- again, thanks for the info!

The pasta maker with the rollers is supposedly EXcellent--I am thinking of asking for it for Christmas. IF you have a Sears store in your area they are closing them out for $29.95--no foolin'.

Gretchen said:
The pasta maker with the rollers is supposedly EXcellent--I am thinking of asking for it for Christmas. IF you have a Sears store in your area they are closing them out for $29.95--no foolin'.

Is this sears item 00869944000, kitchen aid model KPCA (the set of two rollers)?
Looking at sears.com, they're still listed at $79.99 for my local Sears :(

I weighed the the thought of either buying the K'Aid Artisan Stand Mixer or the K-5SS.

Both have a 325-watt motor and both have a 5-qt. mixing bowl. But the K-5SS Stand Mixer which has the bowl-lift feature, and can accept the optional Water Jacket which I DID get.

That made the difference right there, because I've always wanted to use the Water Jacket for mixing hot or cold mixtures!

Can't use this accessory with my K45SS either.

Last edited:
If you go to the Sears store you will find them for $29.95 if they still have any. AMazing!!!

I mulled over the KA on Amazon and missed the sale...madder than a hornet on that one! I really wanted one this year!
LindaB

Don't dispair.

Lots of stores have them on sale now for Christmas. So you might STILL might be able to luck out on a good deal at one of them!!

Last edited:
LindaB said:
I mulled over the KA on Amazon and missed the sale...madder than a hornet on that one! I really wanted one this year!
LindaB

Linda, that sale is just about every week. And if you go to the Amazon outlet, it may still be there.
AND there may be a $25 off certificate good through today. I'll go look for it all.

Gretchen said:
If you go to the Sears store you will find them for $29.95 if they still have any. AMazing!!!

I checked in the Seattle area and they are unfortunately not on clearance.
*snap*
I would've liked to get one, but definitely not for full price :-o

Gretchen said:
That is interesting because on another board someone in that area got one. Did you actually go to the store? I called but they said they didn't have them DH went and found them.

I did not go in person, I just called and asked if the pasta rollers & cutter attachment was on clearance. The person I spoke with went and found it on the shelf and said it was $120 or something. :(

This was the Sears at the southcenter mall, I guess I'll try calling the one in Bellevue/Redmond and see if they have it. It would be awesome if I can find it on clearance, this would make the *perfect* addition to the mixer I got my wife for Christmas! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom