Kitchen Aid Pro Stand Mixer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CookLikeJulia

Senior Cook
So I just got one of these for Xmas. and its my first one. What is the first thing I should try to make in it ? I am looking forward to use it a lot !!!

Nice present. There are so many choices about how to start. Bread? Maybe something with whipped egg whites?

Lucky girl. KitchenAid mixers are the best. Whip up some meringues for dessert and serve with strawberries perhaps. And as the other members have stated, definitely try the bread recipes.
All the best with using your mixer, once you get into it there will be no stopping you from turning out all sorts of great tasting goodies.

When I got mine years ago I made cookies.. lots and lots of cookies!

Your kidding right?

This is my dream machine.What color did you get?I want the 6 qt pro in copper pearl. I would use it for anything untill I found a real good reason to use it which I allready know is on every thing.I love the sound of of gears and power and the fact that it has differant speeds means it has a transmission of some sorts.Awesome toy!Use it to mix your creamer or suger in a cup of coffee, or make some coolaid or jello.And when you have some time knock out 18 dozen cookies.I know you will love yours.I love mine and I dont own one yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom