Kitchen Aid Processors (KFP740, KFP750, KFP760)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rjx

Assistant Cook
I think I want the 750 model because it is 12 cups, and 700 watts. The 760 sounds great since it comes with 3 bowls. But I hear that the Ultra Wide Mouth tube is a pain in the but to work with because I read a review that said "you can't take advantage of the extra wide mouth while the machine is running". Any info about this?

Then there is the KFP740 (9 cups). Can someone tell me how many watts this one is? I can't find that info while searching on google.

This will be my first processor and the 760 sounds great, but I am concerned about what I mentioned about the tube. So that is why I am leaning towards the 750.

Any thoughts?

I got the Big Papa - the largest and most powerful one in the series the extreme top-of-the-line. It's a true monster!!

The K'Aid 16-Cups Pearl Metallic Food Processor KFPF850PM. It is the most powerful one on the market!! Ever! A robust and powerful 1,000-watt motor.

But of course, the ones that you mentioned are powerful also.

The 760, I think, has a wide-mouth feed tube that allows the machine to accommodate whole fruits and tomatoes.

I'd get that one because I truly hate those **** wimpy narrow feed tubes!!

Last edited:
I have the 11Cup with 2 bowls. The feed tube has always been adequate for whatever I needed to process. I have actually never understood the fascination with the larger feed tube of the Cuisinart unless their model was unusually small.
I have personally never needed to accomodate a whole fruit to slice--cutting in half has worked quite well.
I can also slice mushroom caps when I have pounds to do. Large and small items are important.
I have LOVED this FP.

My previous food processor was a Cuisinart.

It lasted for over 20 years until the cover became extremely difficult to lock onto the work bowl, but I'd never buy Cuisinart again because their new models are no longer reliable.

That's when I thought long and hard about getting a K'Aid machine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom