Kitchen Drawer jams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChrisUk

Assistant Cook
I am designing a gadget that alleviates kitchen drawer jams. We have a utility draw that consistently jams and the gadget I am designing makes sure the draw never jams and also nothing will fall of the back of it into the kitchen unit. I can now fill my drawers without having to fiddle with it, to get into it.

What do you think about this idea? Would that be something you could/would use in your kitchen?

:chef:

Nope. If a drawer jams I yank out the offending object and clean out the drawer. Sorry Chris, no sale here.

I wish I had something to sell. It's just an idea at the moment. Thanks for your feedback.

I could see a use for something like this if it worked as advertised and was not expensive or clunky.

Thanks for that. I do think, it would be easily installed and works as advertised. The one thing, I don't know is if it is possible to produce something like that cheaply enough and universal enough to fit all drawers.

What would be better is if you paired with a cabinet maker so that they could build your idea into their designs so that it is not an after market add-on, but part of the original equipment.

Back
Top Bottom