Kitchenaid outlet store

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SpiceUmUp said:
I bought my Empire Red Professional 6 Mixer from KA's outlet center on line. $239. I love it. Now I am looking at the Professional 600 for the same price

I just clicked on teh above link, and the prices for the 5-quart are $329 and for the Pro 6 $399.

Did you get yours from the same site? Quite a difference in price!

I love that Coffee Grinder. I wonder if they make it in black.

I wonder if they can help me convince my wife of the absolute necessity of it... :D

That website is a good resource. I'm always on a limited budget - I've wanted a food processor for years, but now I'm thinking a stand mixer would be more useful. What do you think would be best value for money?

If I could get just one, I think I would get the food processor. Much of what you can do with a stand mixer you can do with a food processor. To do what you can do with a food processor with a stand mixer, you need to buy a bunch of add-on's

nytxn said:
I love that Coffee Grinder. I wonder if they make it in black.

I wonder if they can help me convince my wife of the absolute necessity of it... :D

"Honey, have you ever wondered what life would be like having the PERFECT coffeee grinder in the kitchen? No? Well, listen for just a second and I'll explain..."

Good luck with that :LOL: And yes, if it's the A-9 Coffee Mill in the refurbished section you're referring to it comes in onyx black as well (just click the small black square below the picture):

http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/product_detail.asp?HDR=outletstore&T1=KTA+RRKCG200WH

Just had a :idea: re buying kitchen aids and other 'spensive appliances. If you live near a Bed, Bath and Beyond, like me you periodically get their 20% off coupons in the mail. (I think Linens and Things does it too); BBB's Pro 6 mixer is $369.00; with 20% off, that's $296!!!:w00t2: And - my birthday just happens to be this month - hmm!

marmalady said:
Just had a :idea: re buying kitchen aids and other 'spensive appliances. If you live near a Bed, Bath and Beyond, like me you periodically get their 20% off coupons in the mail. (I think Linens and Things does it too); BBB's Pro 6 mixer is $369.00; with 20% off, that's $296!!!:w00t2: And - my birthday just happens to be this month - hmm!

Uhmm...but the refurbished Pro 600 is just $239 from KitchenAid :) (unless you want the full warranty etc. I think that's very cheap for a quality piece of equipment)

http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/product_detail.asp?HDR=outletstore&T1=KTA+RKP26M1XNP

Happy upcoming birthday in any case :)

Just my 2-cents worth ..... shop around!

I have no problems buying a referb (they fixed what was going to break anyway) and I've never seen one yet that didn't look brand new. But, I would go the extra and get at leats a 1-year warranty.

If you've got a coupon and can get one cheaper at a BBB (like marmalady was talking about) hey - why not!?

Now - about the attachments .... you REALLY need to do a little shopping around. While the KA site might have the best deals on their mixers - you can probably get a better deal somewhere else on the attachments. I know when I got mine 3-4 years ago I bought everything from the KA site. Then, a couple of months later, discovered I could have saved over $100 by buying the attachments at cooking.com.

Wading through the non-specifics here . . .

Kitchen Aid blenders will liquify rocks. 4.8 amp motor, they're a heap more power than most blenders.

Retail they're $100. Currently, CostCo has them on sale with a couple rebates for about $35.

I know what you mean, marmalady. I like to see the goods before I buy. If it is something that I can find in a store in my area - I'll go look at it. If it's as cheap or cheaper in the store then that's where I buy it - if it's cheaper on-line then I come home and fire the 'puter up.

Here is the deal of the century: I went to the KitchenAid store in greenville Ohio and went down stairs to their closeout/refurb department. There I foudn and bought a Professional 5 mixer, the one with the spiral dough hook, for $130. That is some significant savings! the Professional 6 can not use the spiral hook and the Professional 600 is $239 at the outlet center. So the pro 5, which can take the 6 qt bowl and can handle the amount of dough it will hold, can be had froo $130 plus $39 for the 6qt bowl.

KOOL Huh?

I need some advice. I bought a KA mixer that is almost a year old. I don't use it often, but when I do, it gets workout (Christmas cookies). Anyhow, in today's mail I got a letter from KA about extended warranties. Anybody have experience with this?

I bought the extended warrenty and never used it. That thing is a work horse. Also you might want to check e-bay. I just bought a factory refurbished 5 speed blender new in the box for $49.90 with shipping.:chef: Kitchen aid also has a store on e-bay.

Back
Top Bottom