KitchenAid Replacement Mixer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gingi

Assistant Cook
Hi there people !

Last week my almost-one-year-old Classic KitchenAid started making strange noises; I think some of its motor-wheels are not functioning properly anymore.

I called the customer service and I was told they will send me a pre-paid box to send them the mixer in order to get a new one.

My question is: as a replacement mixer, will I get a brand new (in the box) item, or may I get a factory open box item. I'm just thinking of upgrading and I would like to know exactly what I will get.

Also, how long does it usually take for the whole process to be complete once I shipped it out? days? weeks?

If there are people on the board who did it in the past, I would appreciate if they will share their experience with me.
Thanks.
Gingi

Hi there people !

Last week my almost-one-year-old Classic KitchenAid started making strange noises; I think some of its motor-wheels are not functioning properly anymore.

I called the customer service and I was told they will send me a pre-paid box to send them the mixer in order to get a new one.

My question is: as a replacement mixer, will I get a brand new (in the box) item, or may I get a factory open box item. I'm just thinking of upgrading and I would like to know exactly what I will get.

Also, how long does it usually take for the whole process to be complete once I shipped it out? days? weeks?

If there are people on the board who did it in the past, I would appreciate if they will share their experience with me.
Thanks.
Gingi

Hi Gingi. Welcome to DC.

I think your best bet is to call customer service and ask them your questions. They will provide you with the most accurate answers.

Back
Top Bottom