Looks Like I'll be Refrigerator Shopping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Steve. There are wheels on the back and if you are on a smooth surface, you may be able to pull it out yourself.
I can easily pull ours out myself.

There is no drain on our fridge that can be seen.
Mine's a self-defrosting one and this explains what I mean. If yours doesn't have this it may be a different type of 'fridge

"How a "self defrosting" system works using this principal is that every now and then the appliance cycles and the ice formed by condensation on the plate, or back wall, liquefies and runs down to a defrost channel. It is with this part that problems happen.

Tiny bits of foodstuff or dust slowly clogs that defrost channel for the water to run away and you see water in the fridge. There is, basically a hole in the centre of the defrost pan it is this small tube that gets blocked and water can no longer drain away as it should and then you get water in the fridge. Easy to cure, just poke a bit of flexible wire down the drain hole and you've fixed it!
"

Steve, we have fixed several of those issues where the flooring was not put under the fridge. That seems crazy to me, but have made money on it. You can put down pressure treated plywood with a few screws to match the height of your floor and then the frig will roll in our out very easy. Sit in the floor, take off the grill and gently pull from the bottom frame. usually works fine.

Back
Top Bottom