Machine to make whipped hot chocolate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vilasman

Senior Cook
Is there a not to expensive machine that I can pour milk into and some Hot Chocolate into and have a whipped hot chocolate? Or is the Micro wave the only option

I'm confused, how could a microwave be an option for whipped hot chocolate? I just use my stick blender...does a great job. Hot chocolate is a real treat to me, so I always make the top of the stove recipe on the side of the Hershey's Cocoa containter, then give it a whir with the stick.

I wasnt clear. I meant a machine to heat the milk or something like a Expresso or Capcino machine that could steam the milk and whip it. I have a stick blender which I find to be to big for the job, I have a Braun, the big braun and I have a milk frother type stick blender.

I was looking for something comparable to a Keurig for hot chocolate

Whipped Hot Chocolate Maker

Cocoa Latte makes a whipped hot chocolate maker. Put in the ingredients press a button, it will stop when the hot chocolate is t temperature. press the dispense button, put your cup under the spout, pull the lever and Voila, you have hot chocolte in your mug. mine works great, had it for many years. A Side Note: For better tasting hot choclolate, melt real chocolate in a pan and put it in the hot chocolate maker before it reaches temperature.

I wasnt clear. I meant a machine to heat the milk or something like a Expresso or Capcino machine that could steam the milk and whip it. I have a stick blender which I find to be to big for the job, I have a Braun, the big braun and I have a milk frother type stick blender.

I was looking for something comparable to a Keurig for hot chocolate

Well, they do have hot chocolate for the Keurig machines I think, but it would not whip milk.

I use my stick blender. I put the hot chocolate or most anything else into a large bartenders shaker glass and hit it with the stick blender then pour it into a mug. For me the bartenders glass is the secret to using the stick blender, the head of the blender just fits the bottom of the glass I have. I just have to remember to take my finger off the trigger when I lift it up, I am a slow learner with that thing! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Aunt Bea said:
I use my stick blender. I put the hot chocolate or most anything else into a large bartenders shaker glass and hit it with the stick blender then pour it into a mug. For me the bartenders glass is the secret to using the stick blender, the head of the blender just fits the bottom of the glass I have. I just have to remember to take my finger off the trigger when I lift it up, I am a slow learner with that thing! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Great idea. I am going to have to try it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom