Made My First Roast in My New Le Creuset French Oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

katwill

Assistant Cook
Hi all,

made my first roast today in my new French Oven. It came out great. Very Tender and tasty.
It was a 4 lb roast and I slow cooked it for 7 hours at 300 in the oven. Simple recipe, garlic salt, onions, oregano, red pepper flakes, red vinegar. Potatoes, carrots and tomatoes added in the 6th hour. Im very happy with my new cookware. Stay warm friends.

Franklin

sounds delish. Great cookware btw :) also living in the Hudson valley gets you great ingredients! (went to school up there)

sounds delish. Great cookware btw :) also living in the Hudson valley gets you great ingredients! (went to school up there)
Yes, I love the region. I grew up further south on the hudson line down in Sleepy Hollow but been up here for 7 years. We have a great Farmers Market which gives me access to very fresh organic foods.
Love the cookware, my wife gave me them for Xmass because she knew I would cook everyday in my new cookware.

Love the cookware, my wife gave me them for Xmass because she knew I would cook everyday in my new cookware.

Smart woman. She could have given you a chain saw. I did that once, and all I did was follow him around picking up what "Paul Bunyan" cut down.

Back
Top Bottom