"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Appliances

Old 02-16-2007, 08:04 AM   #11
Certified Pretend Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by YT2095
I dunno, the Chefs Knife is pretty Up there too, ever seen Psycho

I guess if you look hard enough, anything beyond grazing in the wilderness for your food, can be considered evil.

Old 02-16-2007, 08:09 AM   #12
Executive Chef

Send a message via MSN to YT2095
Pick and choose your facts and tell part of the story and you can always arrive at false conclusions.
especially when thier agenda is advancing and propogation of lies in the first place.

it`s not even like they know where all these people live and wait outside your house to take your microwave out the trash can and sell it.
what DO they actualy get out of it?

YT2095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 08:33 AM   #13
Executive Chef

I'd like to expose the real dangers of dihrydromonoxide, a common but lethal substance. Congress once tried to ban it, but the wimps just couldn't get the votes...some pac or other was pushing its own agenda against the better welfare of all Americans. Anyway, more people die each year from exposure to dihyromonoxide than almost any other substance, yet every day we are exposed to it! This has got to stop. So please write your elected officials to ban once and for all, dihydromonoxide (H2O). While you're at it, will you sign my petition to stamp out hayfever by blacktopping the earth?
Old 02-16-2007, 08:45 AM   #14
Executive Chef

DihydrogenMonoxide can be perfectly lethal, and yet the .Gov do nothing about it, they allow it in our foods even!
Kids are allowed to play with it in crystaline form
it`s even involved in some "Sports", bad taste if you ask me.

Old 02-16-2007, 09:09 AM   #15
Certified Pretend Chef

I'm glad you guy brought up the dangers of DHMO. Check out this website for details on this dangerous substance.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:11 AM   #16
Head Chef

The invention of the wheel is not the controversy. The rolling is another concept all together.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:31 AM   #17
Sous Chef

Stop Stop! This forum thread is becoming a danger to my health I've laughed so much it may cause me to have a hernia!!

All these health warnings etc are anathema to me as I've been around probably somewhat longer than many of you and am still very much alive and kicking. I don't like people who try to make up my mind for me!

Nothing will make me get rid of the microwave and now that I have the right sort of 'mailwasher' I take fiendish delight in bouncing the odd chain letter all the way to ....!! The strangest thing is that the person who sends them is someone who has so much common sense (usually)

Thanks all
Old 02-16-2007, 09:41 AM   #18
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by csalt
Stop Stop! This forum thread is becoming a danger to my health I've laughed so much it may cause me to have a hernia!!

All these health warnings etc are anathema to me as I've been around probably somewhat longer than many of you and am still very much alive and kicking. I don't like people who try to make up my mind for me!

Nothing will make me get rid of the microwave and now that I have the right sort of 'mailwasher' I take fiendish delight in bouncing the odd chain letter all the way to ....!! The strangest thing is that the person who sends them is someone who has so much common sense (usually)

Thanks all
I GUESS THE TOPIC HERE WAS CHAIN LETTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST TOSS IT IN THEIR MICROFACE....ERRM....MICROWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2007, 09:46 AM   #19
Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirBlue
I GUESS THE TOPIC HERE WAS CHAIN LETTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST TOSS IT IN THEIR MICROFACE....ERRM....MICROWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

and set to 'full power'
Old 02-16-2007, 10:01 AM   #20
Executive Chef

that`s fine, but make sure there`s no DHMO on the letter, wouldn`t want to kill any Plants now would we :)