Just recently someone sent me an email about microwave ovens. It had an illustration of 2 plants, one of which had been watered by microwaved water and the other by tap water. Their illustration indicated that the tap water one survived and not the other and finished up with the warning to " toss out your microwave"
I deleted the message and have no intention of tossing out the microwave which we have been using, in addition to our nornal cooker, for over 30 years.
I personally do not believe that nutrients etc are destroyed and think it a 'load of rubbish'.
What does anyone else think? I find mine very useful for loads of things.
Not least, in this weather, heating our microwaveable hot water bottles