Mini Food Processor Recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It worked great! It processed the ingredients efficiently and had no problem pulling the food down into the path of the blades so all food was chopped quickly and uniformly. It performed the task much better than the old one. I realize this is a limited experience but I recommend it.

Andy, I'm glad to see it's working out for you. I always worry when recommending a gadget that it may not perform for others like it does for me.

Nachef anything specific you'd like to know?

I'm home alone (at least as alone as you can be with three Labs and a Golden), it's rainy and I'm bored. So, I thought I would revisit the lil Cuisinart.

It's been what, a couple of months? I've used the machine at least a dozen, probably closer to two dozen times so far. Long story short, I still like the machine.

I still manage to over process with it far more than I'd like. It takes a more gentle touch than my bigger FP. Obviously, not the machine's fault but my own.

A few days ago, I finally had the opportunity to test out the little holes in the lid while making mayonnaise for some ham salad. It went a bit slower than pouring the oil down the feed tube of the full sized food processor, but it did get the job done.

Cleaning has been a snap. The machine looks like it did the day it came out of the box. The bowl and lid are showing no signs of frosting or clouding yet. The only place that's proven to be a bit of a challenge to keep clean is where the blades attach to the spindle on the blade unit. A light scraping with the point of a toothpick every few uses seems to take care of that though.

New toy. Was in Costco today. For $19.99 I just could not pass it away the deal. I gave mine old to my mom when she was in the hospital last year and been wanting to get the same one since. This one just a bit bigger, but for 20 bucks I can live with it. It is a 4 cup, sorry not very clean pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0481[1].jpg
    IMG_0481[1].jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 192
New toy. Was in Costco today. For $19.99 I just could not pass it away the deal. I gave mine old to my mom when she was in the hospital last year and been wanting to get the same one since. This one just a bit bigger, but for 20 bucks I can live with it. It is a 4 cup, sorry not very clean pic.

We grabbed one of those a few weeks ago as well.

old threads die hard. some are best left forgotten. believe me, i've been there.

i'm a much nicer person than some old threads portray. ;)

btw, does it have to chop mini food like baby corn, young peas, micro greens, and the like?
:innocent:

Cool!

It looks like it is easy to clean and won't take up most of the dish rack while it drips dry.

The one I wanted was like 3 cups, I think, and it was like $39 dollars or so. So 4 cups will have to do for the half of the price.

I have the 4 cup Cuisinart die-cast but also have the 2 cup white and the 11 cup die cast. I paid $20 at Costco for the 4 cup. I love all of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom