My new espresso machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only reason I do not like the pods for coffee is because most machines do not have a control for the strength of the coffee. I could see this as less of an issue if using it for espresso.

I love my citiz with milk. It 100 times better than the kuerig, the coffee quality is awesome.

Robert

I have DeLongi Pixie Nespresso machine, I wanted to get Latissima, but I'm the only one in a 2 people household that drinks coffee, so the Latissima would be a bit too much. I love Nespresso I cant live without it. To me I don't think the quality is anything bad.

I have had a nespresso machine for years (those things last forever had it since 2004 or so with serious use). My husband is half Swiss and nespresso is Swiss brand. On our first date I invited him up for coffee (really just coffee!) and he still jokes the way I caught him was with the Swiss coffee like it was a sign we should be together.

megamark said:
The only reason I do not like the pods for coffee is because most machines do not have a control for the strength of the coffee. I could see this as less of an issue if using it for espresso.

They also sell like 15 types of pods with different strengths from very weak to very intense

I have had a Nespresso machine (Krups FNA2) for 7 years now. The selection of coffee is wide and they do a couple of special editions a year for a new tasting experience. The great thing is you make fabulous coffee to suit every taste from mind blowing to wishy washy (Not as wishy washy as normal American coffee but still pretty light) with zero effort. Every other pod system I have tasted is not even close to Nespresso.

Enjoy!

Andrew from Belgium

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom