"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Appliances
Old 11-13-2006, 05:32 PM   #1
Sous Chef
My new favorite toy!!!

It's an appliance, that is essential to the kitchen - but not used for cooking - but it's so great I just had to share. It's a compact (about 2' square) washer/dryer (you'll have the cleanest kitchen towels ever). You put your dirty laundry in -push the buttons to tell it how you want your laundry done, tell it how hot or cold (in degrees) you want the water, tell it how dry you want your laundry, put in pre-wash product (if desired), laundry soap, bleach (if used), and fabric softener - close the door and push the power button. When you come back your laundry is ready to fold and put away!

They make a vented and an unvented model. It only requires 110 volt power, 1 water connection (it has it's own water heater built in), one drain, and being a front loader it is really eco-friendly. compactappliances.com sells several brands, and some Lowes, etc. carry them. I am so happy now - no more going to the laundramat - and it fit on the boat You can even get a "portability" kit so that it can be rolled around (not good on a boat, however) Ican't wait to go home and play!!!!

I'm just lookin' for my "cheese"!
Harborwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:29 PM   #2
Chef Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
That's wonderful!! Enjoy!!!!
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. Robert Frost
pdswife is offline   Reply With Quote