My new Grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GA Home Cook

Sous Chef
I have been struggling with what grill to buy for months now. I wanted the Weber S-330. but I could not justify the $1000+ for it. So yesterday I happened to look on Craigslist. And low and behold there was several of them. it seems that Weber has discontinued the S-330 for a newer, and more expensive model. This guys bought them on liquidation. I got one, already plumbed for Natural Gas for $675 total. If anyone in the Atlanta area wants one this is a fantastic deal. Grill1.jpg

Grill2.jpg

NICE!!
I got the Weber Genesis S310 LP myself.
I call it my big girl grill, LOVE IT!!
I got mine from True Value Hardware for I think it was $750,
so yeah, GA you got quite the steal man!!
btw, I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up out with to replace the Genesis.

Weber makes some good stuff. I have a few of their charcoal grills, one I bought in 1995. My dad has a Genesis that has to be at least 16 years old, because he bought it when I was still married.

BTW, their 800# customer service is incredible. I bought a Weber Smoker from Amazon, and it arrived with a ding in the lid. Amazon was useless, so I called Weber, and they sent me a new lid right away -- no hassles.

CD

Just for grins, here is a photo of my Weber "family" at the peak of my BBQ addiction, LOL.

CD

Attachments

• WeberFamily.jpg
    WeberFamily.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 151
Back
Top Bottom