Name My KitchenAid - Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually things like this it would be a girl.

And as long as Kathleen is getting fed right nice with it she won't get jealous.

Have you considered that your other appliances may develop issues (anxiety, performance, inferiority, etc)? If some new woman in swanky red duds showed up in my kitchen I might be inclined to be somewhat "prickly"...:rolleyes:

Everything else gets its fair share of use. In a way I hope the microwave gets jealous and leaves.... may be time for a new one of those too...

Besides would you like to have a kitchen helper to do all the prep so you can concentrate on doing the real cooking? :)

charlotte jane , my choice for name)

What the heck?!!! Charlotte Jane? ya gotta jazz it up girlfriend! how about charlaz junk mixr! Charliez Harley! Jam'n Jane! :ermm: Sorry, stupid is stupid does.:huh:

What the heck?!!! Charlotte Jane? ya gotta jazz it up girlfriend! how about charlaz junk mixr! Charliez Harley! Jam'n Jane! :ermm: Sorry, stupid is stupid does.:huh:

that is going to be the name of fourth great granddaughter that is yet unborn . mom had sonogram today. you are not stupid, just silly. l o l :LOL:

Hmm - are you sure it's a girl?? Maybe it's a red baron?

Attachments

• snoopyaide.png
    snoopyaide.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 173
I see she is fashion forward and likes to accessorize... a matching butter bell. Very swanky lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom