New Cusinart Food Processor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chef_corey

Assistant Cook
My girlfriend received an AMAZING new Cusinart food Processor (with millions of attachments) for her birthday.

when i asked her what she would like me to make her for dinner tonight, she suggested i make something that will utilize her new toy...

The Catch... I have never used a food processor before... I mean when i was a kid and helping my mom make things i would occasionally use one, but in my adult life i have never owned one (result- I am a great chopper!).

Anyway, can someone please suggest a DELICIOUS dish that will utilize her new toy?

Thanks in advance...

C.

It ABSO does have the dough attachment... however my GF is a lactard so she isnt a huge fan of pizza... we do make a DELICIOUS pizza with goat cheese, mushrooms, artachoke, and chicken... however I save this dish for when we have to eat on the run...

I guess i could make a PESTO, and then utilize that in some way into a dish... But I was hoping for a a fresh idea... something that can only be done while utlizing a food processor...

Look in the cookbook that comes with it...I'm sure you'll get some great ideas from it. :)

chef_corey said:
It ABSO does have the dough attachment... however my GF is a lactard so she isnt a huge fan of pizza... we do make a DELICIOUS pizza with goat cheese, mushrooms, artachoke, and chicken... however I save this dish for when we have to eat on the run...

I guess i could make a PESTO, and then utilize that in some way into a dish... But I was hoping for a a fresh idea... something that can only be done while utlizing a food processor...
Pizza doesn't have to have cheese on it to be pizza! :rolleyes:

But you can make a gorgeous salad and utilize all the slicing and dicing blades to make totally even slices and juliennes!

First, however, READ the instruction book so you neither cut yourself nor murder the food processor. (this advice and these warnings come from over 20 years as a Cuisinart Consultant. Trust me on this! :chef: )

Congratulations on your new Cusinart Food Processsor. When I bought mine it came with a lot of receipes. If you didin't get any receipes I would buy a Cookbook just for these receipes.

I had a Cuisinart for over 20 years until I gave it to my dear friend.

Now I own the K'Aid Pearl Metallic which also is a snap to use! It's real easy to learn once you get the hang of it! Just follow the instructions, Corey, and hopefully, you'll become a master chef in the kitchen!!

~Corey123.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom