New KitchenAid 6-qt. Stand Mixer for $47.41!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scotch

Head Chef
My wife and I were reading the Los Angeles Times with our coffee Wednesday morning when I spotted a Macy's ad for three KitchenAid stand mixers on sale:

• the 4.5-quart Classic, regular $299.99 for $199.99 with a $20 mail-in rebate
  • the 5-quart Artisan, regular $399.99 with a $20 mail-in rebate
  • and the 6-quart Professional, regular $499.99 for $99.99 with a $50 mail-in rebate!
My wife said, "LET'S GO!" I said, "Nah, they'll never honor it -- it must be a misprint."

But we went and they did -- we simply showed them the ad, and the housewares manager said, "OMG! Well, somebody made a mistake, but you'll get it for that price." Plus she gave us another $10 off due to some other promo. Amazing!

So we're are now the proud owners of a shiny new 575-watt, 6-quart, top-of-the-line KitchenAid KP26M1X Pearl Metallic Stand Mixer.

Final price: $47.41, plus the cost of a stamp to send in the rebate form.

It pays to pay attention to the ads in the paper, and it never hurts to ask.

Now, who's ready for 13 dozen chocolate chip cookies? :chef:

What a deal!

Even I, who prefer a vintage KA mixer would have bought several at THAT price.

Good score! Glad somebody was paying attention. Think of all the cookie and cake ingredients you can buy with the money you saved!

Woo hoo, you scored!! I really hope that (after you got yours, of course;)) you called everyone you know who might be interested so they could grab that deal, too!

my oh my, i was going to drop the work and run where ever it was to get one. for that price wow. :ohmy:

Man that is a screamin' deal Scotch! Have to agree with marigene, I would have bought a couple as well.

Now do yourself a favor and check out the "sideswipe" mixer paddle! Best 30$ I ever spent!:chef:

Great deal! I got my mixer last year for Christmas and I'm sure hubby paid a lot more! But it's red and I LOVE IT!!

PS: Send some of those cookies my way would ya? lol

Last year I got that at a $200 steal, but you did even better!

My wife and I were reading the Los Angeles Times with our coffee Wednesday morning when I spotted a Macy's ad for three KitchenAid stand mixers on sale:

• and the 6-quart Professional, regular $499.99 for $99.99 with a $50 mail-in rebate!
My wife said, "LET'S GO!" I said, "Nah, they'll never honor it -- it must be a misprint."

But we went and they did -- we simply showed them the ad, and the housewares manager said, "OMG! Well, somebody made a mistake, but you'll get it for that price." Plus she gave us another $10 off due to some other promo. Amazing!

So we're are now the proud owners of a shiny new 575-watt, 6-quart, top-of-the-line KitchenAid KP26M1X Pearl Metallic Stand Mixer.

Last year I got that at a $200 "steal" when Kohls matched a price at Linens in Things and then gave me $50 in bonus bucks back!, but you did even better! The 600 pro mixers once retailed for $599.00 plus tax and Shipping from KITCHENAID!

I bought some extra stuff, an extra bowl, from an Ebay dealer and the small "combo-whip"-- the smaller bowl with small whipper attachments (FOr doing meringues and eggs easier) at William Sonoma.

I have the special sized spatulas that fit the bowls. And the plastic guard that keeps the flour inside the bowl when you pour.

Well, I needed a cover to cover the whole thing, minus one big bowl of course, but the rest is all layered. So, I knitted a crazy-multicolored cover with a side pocket and big buttons to hang measuring spoons from. I need to take a photo, but it really works well. Covers it all beautifully. My mixer is Licorice black, and the cover is every color that Joann's sold in Cotton yarn!!!!

ENJOY!

WOWOWOWOWOW! Merry Christmas to YOU!!!!! What a great deal.

Use it in good health. :chef:

Wow! I would have bought two--one for a gift.
Now, go to the Macy's website and give a good review to the person who helped you. I do that all the time. It tells you on the receipt what to do. Spread the good karma around.:)

That happened a couple of years ago. I was on a different forum (not cooking related) and it posted that Macy's had a misprint. I know several people who got the Artisan model for $100. Not as great of a steal, but still pretty good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom