New toy - Pro 6 KitchenAid stand mixer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Michael in FtW said:
Another fantastic place to eat is The Fort down in Morrison. But - it's definately a special occasion experience. Dinner for two is going to cost you $100-$200. Here is there website - check out the menu: http://www.thefort.com

By the way - congrats on the Pro 600! What a deal!!!

We had our wedding dinner at The Fort. Both places are in a similar price range. The dinner for 32 at the fort was our single biggest expense of our wedding day... about $1000. Actually not that bad for 32 people there, even 12 years ago. :mrgreen:

I made my first bread in my new Pro 600 yesterday. I never imagined that making bread could be so easy! I’m hooked… I see a lot of weekend mornings in the kitchen now. :chef:

Congrats on breaking it in!

Making bread with it is so easy it's almost a sin not to make homemade bread every week. That's how I justified the cost to buy mine to myself.

Between what I've saved in making my own bread, and grinding my own hamburger ... I think it's just about paid for itself over the past couple of years.

i would suggest getting an additional bowl, if you are doing a chocolate batter, you don't have to wash the bowl if you have to make another cake batter or icing. and a pasta attachment would be a good idea.

hope you have a grand time using the mixer :-p

I have had my Pro 6 for about a year now and I love the living daylights out of it. I can not begint o count the many loaves of bread I have made with the Pro 6 . I have the shreader attachment, I love it, the meat grinder, DITTO. They are nust haves!

Use it in good health!

Back
Top Bottom