New toy, vintage KA mixer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BakeChef,

Would you consider parting with your Vintage Kitchenaid white mixer with the bowl? The one my mother used was lost and the memories are so wonderful with the fragrances and tastes!! Yours looks like it is in very good condition. Is it from the early 50s or late 40s? Just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
bakechef, I'm new to the forum and don't know if I posted correctly. Do you know what the difference would be between a 3C and a 4C KA mixer? I remember my mother using one like yours in the early 50s and I'm wondering if it was from the late 40s or early 50s. I'm interested in one like your KA pictured that is in such good shape.

I just bought it!

You can find them on Ebay, start looking now and you will find one eventually!

I'm not sure what the difference between the 3c and 4c is, they are very similar, maybe the bowl size? Mine is a 3c and has a 3 qt bowl, maybe the 4c has a 4 quart bowl. I bet Leolady would know! You could PM her.

Here is my new toy, a vintage Kitchenaid mixer. It still works and the motor seems good and strong. I saw it and just had to have it!

vintage%20KA.JPG

Now I have a vintage Dormeyer too.

dormeyer.jpg

I have a vintage Hamilton Beach hand mixer that I haven't got a picture of yet. All of these were bought within the span of a week... Now I just want a vintage chrome Sunbeam to round out the collection.

They look in fabulous condition BC, congrats on getting them :)

Back
Top Bottom