Nordic Ware 365 Indoor/Outdoor Kettle Smoker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Nordic Ware 365 Indoor/Outdoor Kettle Smoker

I have only used smoke chips with gas and a charcoal grills while cooking the food outside.
I want to use this inside.
I have some questions about this smoker:

I guess my biggest question is - does this unit smoke AND cook the food at the same time like when I add chips to my outside grill? Or is additional cooking needed?

How smoky will my house get? Will I need to open windows?

Do you have any recipes? I'm looking to smoke a turkey breast for New Years Eve.

I know stupid questions.

I can't speak to the Nordic Ware product but can say the Cameron's smoker causes no problems in the house. There may be a few hours when there is a slight, not unpleasant or overpowering, scent of the smoking process. Beyond that we never hesitate to use the smoker.

The way ours works is that, first, the food is smoked on the stovetop and then put in the oven, covered tightly, to complete the cooking and smoking process.

Have you purchased this tool or you at the "just considering" point?

I can't speak to the Nordic Ware product but can say the Cameron's smoker causes no problems in the house. There may be a few hours when there is a slight, not unpleasant or overpowering, scent of the smoking process. Beyond that we never hesitate to use the smoker.

The way ours works is that, first, the food is smoked on the stovetop and then put in the oven, covered tightly, to complete the cooking and smoking process.

Have you purchased this tool or you at the "just considering" point?

It arrived today a Christmas present from DD.

Back
Top Bottom