Oh this could be dangerous...;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
This past week I went to Costco and bought myself a Keurig single cup coffee machine. I just opened it a little while ago and -am already "sampling"The coffee is really good. Caffiene has never been a problem for me but, I am definitely a coffee addict and with all these little cups just a few brews away -well sleep is over rated anyway!!!! Now if I could only find a wine machine like this- I think I would be in heaven!!!!;)Love and energy, Vicki

We have had those machines in the past two offices I have worked. The office ones are even hooked up to the water so all you do it put the coffee cup (k-cup) in the machine and hit one button.

Enjoy your new toy Vicki! I am sure you will have many years of fun with it.

I was considering one of those Keurig machines, but you have to use their special coffee pods, which are a bit expensive for the amount of coffee that I drink. I bought 2 Krups Home Cafe pod machines instead, one for home and one for the office, and I also bought The Perfect Pod Coffee Pod Maker and a ton of filter pods, which allows me to make my own pods with any kind of coffee that catches my eye for around 4¢ each.

I was considering one of those Keurig machines, but you have to use their special coffee pods, which are a bit expensive for the amount of coffee that I drink. I bought 2 Krups Home Cafe pod machines instead, one for home and one for the office, and I also bought The Perfect Pod Coffee Pod Maker and a ton of filter pods, which allows me to make my own pods with any kind of coffee that catches my eye for around 4¢ each.

The machine came with an small filter basket that you can put your own ground coffee in.That was the deciding factor in the purchase.I will have a great time trying the different types of pre-measured k-cups but, I can always use my ole stand-by.I have to tell you though -it's like a new Christmas toy right now!@!!:ROFLMAO:Love and energy, Vicki

We just bought a new coffee pot too. If I knew the Keurig could take regular coffee grounds I might have considered it. Bummer.

Back
Top Bottom