Oven broiler doesn't work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How in the hell do you clean a toaster oven that you cook meat in???

I can't figure that out!!

I never cook anything that throws off more than a few crumbs... Never anything greasy ....

Last edited:
My broiler element went out in my electric oven and we just replaced it.

Is that possible, or is this a gas oven/range?

Questions about Breville Ovens

Questions for you Breville owners – how much heat does it throw off, and does it make any noise?

We have a Thermador dual wall oven. Fans are really noisy, and heating up the big oven for two potatoes or two servings of roast vegetables is kind of a waste. We don’t run the AC very often, but hate the thought of running two appliances working against each other. The Breville seems to be a good choice for small quantities.

Questions for you Breville owners – how much heat does it throw off, and does it make any noise?

We have a Thermador dual wall oven. Fans are really noisy, and heating up the big oven for two potatoes or two servings of roast vegetables is kind of a waste. We don’t run the AC very often, but hate the thought of running two appliances working against each other. The Breville seems to be a good choice for small quantities.

Some fan noise but nothing you can't hear over. The heat off it is much less than you get with a regular oven. No need for the AC while cooking.

How in the hell do you clean a toaster oven that you cook meat in???

I can't figure that out!!

I never cook anything that throws off more than a few crumbs... Never anything greasy ....

Excellent question!

I've seen some pretty scary looking old toaster ovens! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I have a gas oven and an electric toaster oven. In my part of the country, gas is much cheaper than electricity. The question is, is it less expensive to heat the whole gas oven for a small item or to use the electric toaster oven which is smaller. I don't have the equipment or information to do this. Just an interesting thought.

That's primarily why I have a toaster oven - because it doesn't heat up the kitchen like the big oven does. There's no noise from mine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom