Panasonic 2501 bread Machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

loloma

Assistant Cook
Hi All
I recently purchased a Panasonic SD 2501 bread machine. The recipes accompanying the machine are very limited and not particularly good. Does anybody own this machine or is familiar with it in any way that can tell me where else i might be able to get suitable bread recipes for it?
It has set menus for resting, kneading and rising times etc. So while i can find a plethora of recipes for bread generally, whether they are compatible i dont know and if they are, which menu is the relevant one for which recipe is a mystery to me.
If anybody can assist it would be great.

I would imagine you should be able to search for bread machine recipes and find a bunch. General bread recipes may work, but the timing could be off.

Google Panasonic and go right to the site. They may have more recipes and information. Every company that produces appliances has a test ktichen where they test different recipes to see what works with their equipment. :chef:

panasonic

unfortunately Panasonic do not have any other recipes to hand out. However they did say that i could use any other recipe i wanted and that i simply needed to experiment with those closest to the ones given so that i could choose the right menu.

i have googled like crazy, other than finding people simply saying i found heaps of other recipes for SD 2501, i have not actually found those recipes or resources.

somebody must be in this situation and has had some success... i will continue my search.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom