Pink Kitchen Aid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath - a pink tub would be kind of cute! A neighbor I had one time did a pink bathroom made entirely of pink cultured marble - it was all the same - walls, floor, double shower, jacuzzi tub, counter, sinks, AND ceiling. Because it was "overdone" it was actually quite beautiful.

Would you believe I had to live with Chartruse walls in the living room and chartruse shag carpet for a couple of years...we moved in here in 1969. I guess shag was really in back then.
Dove

choclatechef said:
I am just now checking her out! :ohmy: What is she, an artisan?

What's her name? Is she home yet?

not yet, choc, but i'm ordering her ASAP! she's from Williams-Sonoma. it's a Susan G. Komen breast cancer awareness mixer.
her name is gonna be 'susie g. k.'

Last edited:
guys, you have it right! pink is all me, and it IS a Susan G. Komen cook for the cure mixer!
thanks for all the comments!
can't wait to get my mixer!:LOL:

Last edited:
love it, too, pam, lol!
i just ordered her!
my Mom is gonna slam a few doors/drawers when i let her know i wasted the cash she expects me to spend on school on a pink mixer!

luvs_food said:
GASP! i think i've died and gone to Heaven! i clicked on the link and found my perfect appliances! thanks so much, choc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:LOL:
pink, ALL pink!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad to make your day Luvs! :rolleyes:

You are very welcome!

Tell susie g. k. hi for me when you get her!:mrgreen:

Our last home was also decorated in the gray/pink colors. Pink kitchen sink, pink refreigerator, stove, etc. Gray formica countertopswith pink tile backsplash.

The bathroom was also gray and pink. Liked the house, so we slowly got rid of all of that and replaced with neutrals.

lyndalou said:
Our last home was also decorated in the gray/pink colors. Pink kitchen sink, pink refreigerator, stove, etc. Gray formica countertopswith pink tile backsplash.

The bathroom was also gray and pink. Liked the house, so we slowly got rid of all of that and replaced with neutrals.

A pink stove and refrigerator? Wow! The last of the pink is now gone (except for a tiny, barely pink accent in the flooring of one bathroom) with the installation yesterday of my sand colored Corian counters. I couldn't be happier. Like I said earlier, I don't mind pink in clothing or flowers or as an accent color, but not as the main event.

BC

only 3 more days till my girl gets here!:LOL:
(ordered a new apron, too, but i had too get a child-sized one so the embroidery is crooked. it's gonna say 'luv' on it.))

Well go on with your bad self!

Did you read about the other pink Kitchenaid appliances and tools on those threads I posted?

yep, choc, and i thank you so very, very much! like i had said, i thought i'd died and gone to Heaven when i saw all of that pink stuff!

i'm in the process of building my first kitchen, and it's all pink and red.:) i was searching for some pink stuff, and you made my day!:-p

wow a pink one thats great!

i guess everything is being colored now lol. mp3 players, kitchenware, etc.

Michael in FtW said:
Anyone else here remember the fad back in the 1950's - charcoal gray and pink?
I hate to admit it, but, YES I remember that CRAZE!!!!:ROFLMAO:
kadesma..

thanks, choc. i used her twice already. you should her that baby purr! my Dad was even impressed. i think he's a little jealous. when i said i was gonna get a kitchenaid a few months ago, he was like, 'you can't. I haven't even had one yet.' but he was joking.

masterazn, yep, she's pink! i was gonna share her with my Dad till i get my own place, but i doubt he'll use her. a male pride thing, ya know?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom