Pink Kitchen Aid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pdswife said:
Luvs are you still planning on moving out this month??
well, i decided to buy a house, so i'll probably stay on here until i get pregnant. i might still get an apartment in the laytime; i saw an awesome duplex today that i'm going to look into. i'd like to save up some more $$$$, and living here will help with that. i'll probably be leaving next year when i'm 25.

lyndalou said:
Luvs, I am sooooo envious. I would love one of those (not pink) but just don't have room for one. Enjoy it.

can you get one and just store it away when it's not in use?
until i get my house, i'll be keeping mine up on the 3rd floor. then it's going onto my counter for good.
here's where i got mine:
http://ww2.williams-sonoma.com/cat/index.cfm?CID=eltmxai&src=catcelti%7Cp1%7Crshop%2Fcatcglsbali%7Cp1%7Crshop%2Fcatcglsi%7Cp1%7Crshop%2Fcatcbari%7Cp1%7Crshop%2Fcatcorgi%7Cp1%7Crshop
they come to $329.00 with shipping and tax but are soooo worth it!:)

So cute!!! I don't have a stand mixer - I don't do too much baking, and my hand mixer generally does a decent job for the small quantities of whipping & mixing I do. My Bread making machine kneads dough when I make breads, so I haven't really got much use for one........but I'm still tempted to get one eventually, just 'cos it'll look good on the counter LOL!

Paint.

Back
Top Bottom