Refrigerator Hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't be rolling your eyes at me. You can't get a joke when you read it? Guess I should have added #sarcasm for the comprehension impaired.

I was not sure it was a joke RP. I just have been seeing to many guys having this issue with wives and girlfriends.
I meant no disrespect as I was half kidding myself.
Hope your wife is pleased with your choice. Good luck!

I was not sure it was a joke RP. I just have been seeing to many guys having this issue with wives and girlfriends.
I meant no disrespect as I was half kidding myself.
Hope your wife is pleased with your choice. Good luck!

No problem, and I'm not as worried as I made out to be. :ohmy:

No problem, and I'm not as worried as I made out to be. :ohmy:

It's like Wally and Beaver (Leave it to Beaver) are always paranoid about getting "hit" by Ward, but they never actually get hit. :)

I wouldn't mind buying a fridge without the wife, because she doesn't care about brands, specs, etc..

My mom moved into a different house last year, and she bought all new appliances. I love her washer/dryer. They are Speed Queen (professional laundromat quality) machines but weren't that much pricier than regular ones. They are simpler and have less stupid features, but they are bulletproof. I think they were $200 more than a basic set of Kenmore or Amana.

And she bought GE retro-style kitchen appliances (stove, dishwasher, fridge). They have a retro look/feel. The stove simply has a nice rounded analog clock/timer and not all the BS digital push buttons and such. I guess it's the "Artisan" line. Not that pricey either. Has the classic style GE logo. We got all the appliances at the local mom and pop appliance store like a mile from her house.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom