Congrats! That's a beast of a processor. It's really useful for tons of things:
1) Making salad dressings or mayo. It's easy to make your own mayo in one of those things, as well as things like aoli.
2) Hollandaise. Very slick in a food processor.
3) Ham salad (or Beef or Chicken Salad). Just toss chunks of ham in your R2 along with a few pickles & voila- instant ham salad. Add the mayo by hand, though.
4) Pesto. Very fast and easy in the R2.
5) Hummus. You'll be blown away by how fast & easy it is in your Robot Coupe!
6) Salsa. It'll chop the ingredients for salsa or picante sauce quickly.
Really there are tons of uses. I've used a Robot Coupe for all the above applications plus deviled eggs, making mashed cauliflower, etc. It's a pretty handy device.
If we're not supposed to eat animals, then how come they're made out of meat?