Showtime rotisserie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Corey, when I made my chickens last night, I hadn't been back here to see the other recipes that were posted.
Is the Rival BBQ pit for inside or outside cooking?

Yes. The Rival BBQ Pit can be used indoors and outdoors. It's an electrical appliance.

To get that famous authentic real down-home smokey flavor on your meat, just use some liquid smoke, and some Chipotlie Tabasco Sauce.

This will make the meat taste like it was cooked on the grill. But when you do pork in it, for reasons yet unknown, you MUST use the High setting.

~Corey123.

You're welcome!!

Here's the website address if you have not seen what it looks like yet.

It's http://www.crockpot.com. You can go there anytime. While there, check out some of those delicious mouth-watering recipes. I tried the one for Lip Smackin' BBQ Sauce, and it came out great! Slobber some of this over some BBQ'd ribs or other BBQ'd meat and you'll probably NEVER go back to bottled sauce ever again!!:chef:

~Corey123.

Last edited:
awww, man. i wish i knew about that before christmas. dw bugged the heck out of me for what i wanted for a gift, but i couldn't really think of anything.
it looks pretty cool, thanks corey. i'll trust it's a good one, because you seem to be pretty knowledgeable and thorough.

You're welcome also!!

Yes, I think that it's the best thing to come along since the charcoal grill itself! I also started a thread on it, if you want to read about it. It's under that same title.

I'm very happy with it! It's my answer to not having a BBQ grill for outdoors.
I can still get that real down-home, slow cooked, fall-off-the-bone, smokey-tasting meat without the bother of having to use charcoal or dangerous propane-powered grills!!

If you live in an apartment and you're tired of not being able to cookout because your landlord won't let you, then this marvelous amazing kitchen appliance could very well be the answer to your problem!

Target sells it online and in their stores. I just didn't feel like putting up with waiting about two
weeks for it and having to be stuck home all day waiting for UPS to deliver it, so I went to the nearest Target store, paid for one and brought it home myself.:chef:

~Corey123.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom