Slide in Electric 30' double oven-Any experiences?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathjordan30

Assistant Cook
I am in the process of remodeling my entire kitchen. I was interested in a slide in double oven but it does not appear there is a lot on the market. I saw a sharp that also had a micro drawer but that does not really seem like a double oven. i also saw a few reviews on Kichen Aid Architect II but the few reviews I could find had a lot of comments about repair problems right off the bat. Any thoughts or experiences to share?

I don't have any help to offer but just wanted to stop in and say hello and welcome. I renoed my kitchen a while ago and never thought about those options for an oven. I'll be watching this to see what recommendations you get.

I am in the process of remodeling my entire kitchen. I was interested in a slide in double oven but it does not appear there is a lot on the market. I saw a sharp that also had a micro drawer but that does not really seem like a double oven. i also saw a few reviews on Kichen Aid Architect II but the few reviews I could find had a lot of comments about repair problems right off the bat. Any thoughts or experiences to share?

I don't have any help to offer but just wanted to stop in and say hello and welcome. I renoed my kitchen a while ago and never thought about those options for an oven. I'll be watching this to see what recommendations you get.

Thanks for the warm welcome---this is my first time in a forum/chat area!

You're welcome. And please post some pics of the progress, we LOVE to see everyone's kitchens around here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom