Small appliances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieD

Chef Extraordinaire
Run in into small appliance supplier in convention center. Funny it was farm equipment exhibition. Kind of cool, same stuff as big guys, same manufacturer, but for better price. You know me long enough, I do not advertiser. If you still think it is advertising go ahead and please delete the link. https://www.facebook.com/mychefman. From here you can find link to the stores info.

Those who are interested can always PM me. if the link get's deleted. I know I am going to be buying stuff from there.

I'm not sure about dream part. If the parts, in fact made by the same company, and the difference us pretty minor, why not buy something more economical? The big names, the ones that are not made in the States are becoming more and more junkier. Honestly I like to buy brand name, but my last Kitchenaid standup mixer had to be replaced after 11 month. If it was another couple weeks, I doubt they would have been so generous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

I do like the coffee maker that does both k-cups and your own grounds, I'd definitely be interested in a coffee maker like that!

I read they are going to have a drawing and give one away for free. I actually like that one too.

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

So I bought the coffee maker. The store Tuesday Morning has it for $49.95. I just got it and it brews quite well. I used a Target Archer Farms cup through it and it was OK. I'm used to coffee from my Tassimo being much stronger and having to calm it down with creamer. I also am experimenting with their included filter using my own coffee. Pre-ground coffee is a no go as it is just ground too coarse to get any flavor out of it. I bought some coffee and ground it finer and it is better, but I'll grind some even finer and see how that goes.

The machine seems to be of decent quality and it does live up to its promise of starting to brew in 6 seconds, instant heat just like the Tassimo and the coffee come out very hot.

I may do a formal review once I've really put it through its paces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom