Sunbeam Model 10 - Attachments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrProsser

Assistant Cook
I have an old Sunbeam Mixmaster Model 10, and I it works extremely well, I like it a lot, but I only have the standard mixing attachments for it. I would really love to have a dough hook though. I do not really know anything about these, so I was wondering if other Sunbeam models uses the same ones. Are those from the model 11 and 12 Mixmasters the same? Any other compatible models? It seems like there are quite a few model 11 and 12 components being sold on eBay so I thought I might be able to find one there, but are there other places that might be useful for finding vintage equipment?

Anyway, I hope someone with more knowledge is out there. Thanks for any help.

I have an old Sunbeam Mixmaster Model 10, and I it works extremely well, I like it a lot, but I only have the standard mixing attachments for it. I would really love to have a dough hook though. I do not really know anything about these, so I was wondering if other Sunbeam models uses the same ones. Are those from the model 11 and 12 Mixmasters the same? Any other compatible models? It seems like there are quite a few model 11 and 12 components being sold on eBay so I thought I might be able to find one there, but are there other places that might be useful for finding vintage equipment?

Anyway, I hope someone with more knowledge is out there. Thanks for any help.
Have you tried this site vintage mixmaster restoration parts and replacement decals ? They do vintage parts but even if they can't supply the exact attachment they may be able to advise you on alternatives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom